Oza & xKore - Serenade Oza & xKore - Serenade

Nice track...

But this definitely house and not trance. Where's the rolling bassline, the arpeggios and the futuristic atmosphere?

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

A warm solace for us living in a cold world.

This sounds a lot like something Super8 & Tab would do. Great job!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Beats Basshunter's "trance" music by far!

This is the best and probably the only good tune in the HandzUp! genre I've ever heard. Except for the leads and pad, it certainly has something to do with the melody to do. Now, I'm begging you nicely if I can get scores so I can make a "proper" Trance version of this, so do you have any mind you sending the melody to me?

Now I'll just hope this comment won't be seen as spammy and resulting me getting banned. (Fingers crossed, now or never!)

Kr1z responds:

Sent u a pm with the midi file

Stampede (WIP) Stampede (WIP)

Awesome, but...

...the melody is a little bit short, I think. I don't know about other people out there, they might find it quick and catchy, but for me it quickly gets repetitive and boring if it's not 16 bars long or more. Also, I'd like to see more percussions and a larger variety amongst them (what about church bells, metal percs and oil barells). Lastly, I want more elements and harmony and less of the techy and Darude-ish bits.
The good things though are the drum works, the progression and the very tense and action filled mood throughout of the song.
So I do see a lot of potential in this tune, it just needs some polishing. 10/10 5/5

ZooSafari responds:

Thank you very much for the great criticism, I really like reviews like this, REALLY helpful! ;)

TY! ^^