Forget-Me-Not Forget-Me-Not

This game caught me in a trance. Overloading the game's aesthetics and mechanics with steroids AND hallucinogens, resulted in this extremely trippy piece of ludology that gave me at least a quarter to waste. A quarter as in 15 minutes, not 0.25 US Dollars.

I'm giving this full score to encourage xraven13 and nyarlu, the authors of this submission, because I want to see more of their work.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Great, addicting game!

Two words: Pixel Perfect. That's my rank.

My high score is 35339 (By then the pixels in the game were smaller than the pixels on my monitor), but I guess greater achievements have been made.

If you want to get this high, I'll give you an advice; prioritize width over length. Also, some training.

Oza & xKore - Serenade Oza & xKore - Serenade

Nice track...

But this definitely house and not trance. Where's the rolling bassline, the arpeggios and the futuristic atmosphere?

-Its a Cold World- -Its a Cold World-

A warm solace for us living in a cold world.

This sounds a lot like something Super8 & Tab would do. Great job!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Beats Basshunter's "trance" music by far!

This is the best and probably the only good tune in the HandzUp! genre I've ever heard. Except for the leads and pad, it certainly has something to do with the melody to do. Now, I'm begging you nicely if I can get scores so I can make a "proper" Trance version of this, so do you have any mind you sending the melody to me?

Now I'll just hope this comment won't be seen as spammy and resulting me getting banned. (Fingers crossed, now or never!)

Kr1z responds:

Sent u a pm with the midi file